Estimated Arrival:5-7 Days
Weight: 250.00 gms
- This is 100% Pure Natural Raw White Honey From Bhaderwah Jammu and Kashmir
- Most grocery stores carry pasteurized honey which has been processed to give it a transparent colour. This process removes the natural yeast and a lot of beneficial enzymes along with it. Our honey is raw and pure, straight from the hive.
- The honey is collected as a liquid and naturally crystalizes to a smooth, creamy white with a texture that's easy to spread like butter.
- All honey naturally crystallizes and turns white over time; however, it is still perfectly safe to eat, and with a little heat restores quickly back into a liquid state.
- Raw honey comes straight from the beehive. It’s packed, sold and consumed without adding any heat to it. Most honey sold in the market is processed (heated). Heating the honey helps improve its colour, texture and remove the crystallisation.But the heating process also removes some beneficial antioxidants and bacteria.
AsWah Organic Bhaderwah White Forest Honey is from the valley of Bhadarwah, an area with an unusually extended floral season, comes this exquisite stream of honey. This forms the primary and in fact most of the times the only nectar supplier for bees, the honey yield becomes what is known as Mono-floral honey. The honey bees are kept in a log hive rather than normal box hives. In log hive, bees make their own comb and prepare honey in their natural habitat -which makes this honey distinctive in flavour, taste and healthy as well. This honey is unpasteurised and unfiltered to maintain its organic content, as ultrafiltration removes the organic content of honey. In winters, this honey becomes creamy and bit hard but in summer due to heat it melts and changes its consistency. But, the taste of honey remains intact.
- Since ancient times, honey serves as both a food and a medicine
- It has antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Boosts immunity, lowers cholesterol and stabilizes blood sugar
- Promotes the digestive system
- Honey helps to heal burns and wound
- Honey can help suppress cough (upper respiratory infections) in children
Directions For Use:
Use as per your requirement or as directed.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place