Aswah Organic Bhaderwah Wild Forest Honey | 100 % Natural
ASWAH ORGANIC WHITE FOREST HONEY
From the valley of Bhadarwah , an area with an unusually extended floral season , comes this exquisite stream of honey. The region is home to PLECTRANTHUS commonly knows as SAILAIN OR SALAIE , a perennial shrub that grows on stony hillsides with blooming period from Mid-August till November ! This forms the primary and Infact most of the times the only nectar supplier for bees ; the honey yield becomes what is known as Mono-floral honey- which makes it distinctive in flavour, taste, and Healthy.
Once tasted going back to the regular honey available in the market becomes hard .
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WHITE HONEY
- Serves as both a food and a medicine, since ancient times
- It is Antiviral, Antifungal, Antibacterial. Anti-inflammatory.
- Boosts immunity, lowers Cholesterol.
- Stabilizes blood sugar, promotes Digestive system
- Honey promotes burns and wound healing
- Honey can help suppress cough (upper respiratory infections) in children
- Last but not the least it is delicious.