Saffron also called as zafraan or Kesar in India. Saffron is a labor-intensive crop, because of which it becomes one of the worlds expensive spices. In the center it has three delicate crimson stigmas; these stigmas are then hand-picked, placed on a riddle, and cured overheat to improve its flavor. Furthermore, from being the most expensive spice in the world, there are so many benefits of saffron, which makes it even more special spice in the world
Health Benefits of Saffron:-
- Saffron is a great health booster and supplement for Pregnant women.
- A Powerful Antioxidant:- Saffron has antioxidants like crocin, crocetin, safranal, and kaempferol. It has antidepressant properties, contains brain cells against any progressive damage, Reduces inflammation, reduces appetite, and aid in weight loss.
- Saffron may help to Treat Depressive Symptoms and Improve Mood.
- Saffron may act as Aphrodisiacs. It is a supplement that helps boost your libido.
- Reduces appetite and aids in weight loss.
- Saffron treats cold and fever.
- Improves brain and Immunity
|Origin||Pampore, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Serving Recommendation||Soak the Saffron ( Kesar) for at least 30minutes in water/milk recommended more than 1 hours before use.|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Specialty||FSSAI certified & Natural Saffron procured directly from the farms.|
|Storage Instructions||Store in cool and dry place|