Estimated Arrival:5-7 Days
If you are looking to lose weight in a healthy natural way we have a solution for you. In an article published on the Huffington Post says that you have to eat smart in order to lose weight and the thumb rule of weight loss is 75 percent diet and 25 percent exercise.
Now we get confused about what to add in diet and what to subtract. People get tempted to take unnatural products to speed up weight loss, but in the long run, they don’t always are beneficial and have many negative effects on the body. So what the solution? The best solution is to add natural products to your diet plan and shed those extra kilos without any fear. We at hamiast.com proudly offer you some of the natural products from Jammu and Kashmir that can aid weight loss in a healthy way.
Weight Loss Combo Contents
- Kashmiri Premium Walnuts: In a article published by Harvard Medical School, written by Jacqueline Mitchell, says that there are compounds in walnuts that activate appetite control areas of the brain, it also explains that walnuts influence the biochemistry of our body in a way that slashes overall hunger of a body in as little as three days.
Walnuts are high in heart-healthy unsaturated fats. There are many types of poly-saturated fats/fatty acids in walnuts such as alpha-linolenic acid, or ALA. ALA has been shown to decrease cardiovascular risks and stimulates the body to lose weight faster.
- Kashmiri Almonds: Almonds are the wonderful stimulants to the weight loss, in a new study researcher followed 65 obese adults, they were divided into two groups, one group ate a 1000 calorie a day with 3 oz of almonds. The other group ate the same diet but instead of almonds, they had a mix of complex carbohydrates. The two diets were equal in calories. The participants on almond diet saw 18% reduction in weight in comparison to 11% to those having the non-almond diet. Almonds are rich in fatty acids like the omega 9, omega 6 and omega 3, they contain a high amount of dietary fiber. Almonds contain nutrients like magnesium and vitamin E, an anti-oxidant.
- Dried Blue Berries: The Cognitive and cardioprotective benefits of blueberries are well documented, new research suggests that blueberries may change the way fats and sugar are metabolized. In a recent study, findings suggest that blueberries many influence genes which can help to regulate fat burning, keep the cholesterol level checked and also help to reduce abdominal fat. When Blueberries are combined with the low-fat diet they might lower the triglycerides benefiting weight loss plan. Blueberries are also a good source of fiber which gives the feeling of being full and thus helps in weight loss. Each Serving of blueberries have has mere 80 calories and a host of vitamins and nutrients.
- Raw White Honey: Honey Also contains sugar but unlike white sugar, honey contains various important nutrients like vitamins and minerals. When we consume sugar the body uses the essential vitamins and minerals to digest it, these nutrients are important for dissolving fats and cholesterol. Since honey contains vitamins and minerals, its consumption neutralizes the effect. Honey also contains protein, minerals, iron, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, and calcium. Honey is also a good source of vitamins such as folate, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin C, and vitamin B6. Honey taken with Luke warm water and lime is often considered to be an effective weight loss method.
- Mountain Rock Salt: Salt content in the body causes water to retain inside the cells of the body through the phenomenon known as osmosis. This excess of water in the body tends the body to look swelled and also causes cellulite. The Himalayan rock Salt, unlike the common table salt, releases this extra water from the cells. It also decreases the craving of the body for high sugar content and carbohydrates.
- Zabar Sugar Kashmiri Kehwah: Sugar-free Kehwah also called as flavourful Kashmiri green tea, is a daily ritual for most of the people in Jammu and Kashmir, the sugar-free Kehwah as so many health benefits and can help to aid weight loss. It cleanses the digestive system and improves metabolism. In Kashmir, Kehwah is served after a meal, because it aids digestion. It also helps to prevents the deposition of cholesterol in blood vessels and helps to burn fats. Kehwah is an excellent source of vitamin B12 which helps to build immunity.
|Combo Contents||Premium Kashmiri Walnuts (250 Grams) Kashmiri Almonds (200 Grams) Bhaderwah White Honey (250 Grams) Blue Berries (150 Grams) Himalayan Rock Salt (250 Grams) Zabar Sugar-Free Kehwah|