In Sanskrit Shilajit means “Conqueror of Mountains” “Rock-Invincible”, or “Destroyer of weakness”. Himalayan Shilajit is the result of a long process of breaking down of plant matter and minerals between the layers of rocks over thousands of years. It is a very safe and potent dietary supplement, restoring and improving the energy balance and potential to prevent several diseases. Shilajit is a brownish-black resin (sticky flammable organic substance) discharged from layers of rock in Himalayan mountain ranges. Shilajit has been used for centuries in Indian Unani and Ayurvedic medicine. Himalayan Pure Shilajit has at least 85 minerals in ionic form, as well as fulvic acid triterpenes, and humic acids. In traditional Indian medicine Unani and Ayurveda, consider Shilajit as the “Elixir of Evergreen life”. Kashmir is mostly located in the Himalayan region that is why Kashmiri pure Shilajit is famous in our entire world. Pure Kashmiri Shilajit is 100% Authentic and Purified Shilajit.
Health Boosting Benefits of Pure Kashmiri Shilajit:-
- Shilajit as a dietary supplement may Improve Brain function.
- Good for high Altitude sickness, symptoms – dementia, insomnia, body pain, pulmonary edema, etc.
- Shilajit is rich in fulvic acid, a strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, it may also protect cellular damage and protects against free radicals. Regular and proper use of Shilajit may contribute to a slower aging process, longevity, and overall better health.
- Improves testosterone level, signs of low testosterone levels are Hair loss, Loss of muscular mass, fatigue, a low sex drive, etc.
- Shilajit Gradually improves the iron level, which helps to treat Anemia. Symptoms- fatigue, weakness, cold hands and feet, headache, irregular heartbeat.
- Shilajit as a dietary supplement may Improves Heart Health.
Himalayan Shilajit has more than 85 minerals and many other health benefits. It also acts as Anti-diabetic Anti-fungal and Anti-inflammatory. It also acts as Memory Enhancer, increases fertility and motility. It also helps to give pain relief and reduces anxiety.
Pure Kashmiri Shilajit is way below the warning flag, but we recommend taking the following steps to be safer:-
- The maximum dose of Shilajit should not be exceeding 650mg.
- Consume it once or twice a day.
- Daily consumption is not recommended, have it 4-5 times a week. So that your body will get more time to adjust with certain metals in your body.
- After the 4-6 week of regular use, do take the rest of 3-4 months.
- Keep it away from the reach of children, as you do for prescription drugs.
You can have 200mg twice a day or 500 mg one dose per day with one glass of Luke warm water or milk.