Estimated Arrival:5-7 Days
Jasmine essential oil is extracted from the flower jasmine plant which has a pleasant romantic but strong fragrance. Jasmine is also known as the king of essential oil.
The word ‘Jasmine’ itself puts a picture of Middle Eastern starlit nights and all sorts of magic in our mind. The name is derived from French (jasmine), Arabic (yāsamīn), Persian (yāsamīn) which means “God’s gift.”
Jasmine flower blooms only at night and adds to its surroundings with its unmistakable and alluring fragrance. The health benefits of jasmine oil can be attributed to its properties such as antidepressant, aphrodisiac, antiseptic, antispasmodic, galactagogue, cicatrizant, expectorant, emmenagogue, sedative, parturient, and a uterine substance.
The oil is also highly-regarded in health and beauty for its rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- Relieves Depression
- Prevents infections
- Fades scar marks
- Treats insomnia
- Relax muscles
- Stimulates sexual desires
- Remove dark spots
- Improves skin health
- Improves hair quality
- Improves immunity
- Helps breast milk secretion
- Add one drop with conditioner or any hair product in the palm, then apply onto hair and scalp for more nourishing and moisturizing effects.
- To uplift mood and soothe nervous tension apply this on pulse points.
- Apply a couple of drops on fine lines and wrinkles before applying a facial moisturizer.
- To manage the symptoms of PMS (Premenstrual syndrome) apply to the abdomen.
- Put a dab of jasmine in the hands, rub hands together then rub over the mouth and nose and inhale deeply.
- Massage 1 drop of jasmine oil over the heart center as desired for love.