Kishtwari Shahi Saffron ( Kesar) 1 GM
Saffron is the most precious and expensive spices of the world. Jammu and Kashmir is one of the prominent cultivation places of saffron all over the world. In J & K saffron is grown in Pampore and in the Kishtwar region of Jammu. Only 120 hectares of land has been occupied for the cultivation of saffron in Kishtwar producing on an average of 5 quintals of saffron annually, making this available in limited quantity and more priced. Kishtwar produces world’s finest quality saffron, the saffron from Chenab valley is valued all over the world for its fine quality and is recognizable by its dark maroon-purple hue which hints at the strong flavor, aroma, and coloring effect. Only a small amount of saffron can turn your dish into a divine delicacy! Besides saffron is also used in cosmetic products and can be used as a standalone beauty remedy.
Enjoy Best Quality 100% Pure Kishtwari Saffron directly from the fields of Kishtwar. every possible precaution has been taken during harvesting, grading and Quality Control, to ensure that "Kishtwari Saffron" reaches to our customers in fresh and perfect Condition.
Health Benefits of Saffron:
- Saffron for glowing skin and pimples: Saffron helps to make your skin look naturally radiant, flawless and helps to treat and reduce pimples.
- Saffron for pregnancy: Saffron during pregnancy with milk is good for enhancing pelvic blood flow and reduces the occurrence of cramps, which is common during pregnancy. Drinking of saffron milk helps to stimulate the production of serotonin that controls mood swings, tension, stress and depression among pregnant mother.
- Saffron has anti-oxidants properties: Saffron is having many antioxidants that are beneficial to withstand free radicals and thus helps in prevention of diseases and promotion of health.
- Saffron controls heart rate: Potassium present in saffron is good in controlling the heartbeat.
- Saffron for blood pressure: The saffron or Kesar contains many minerals such as copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium. Some of these minerals are helpful in controlling blood pressure as well as in the formation of hemoglobin.
- Saffron as a stress buster and antidepressant: Saffron contains carotenoids, which is beneficial in boosting the level of immunity and reduces oxidant-induced stress. Saffron or Kesar also contains safranin and alfa-crocin, a volatile oil compound, effective in controlling depression and acts like as anticonvulsant. Kesar brings cheerfulness and wisdom in the body.
- Saffron for detoxification: It has many therapeutic applications and in detoxification of the body. It is also used in body healing, cramps, spasms, and spas.
- Saffron for hemoglobin formation: saffron contains iron that is good in the hemoglobin in the blood.
- Saffron for colds: When saffron is mixed with warm water and drinking the same is helpful in curing of a cough and cold. Saffron is also added to Kashmiri Kahwah to help fight cold
- Saffron develops immunity: Saffron is having an appropriate percentage of vitamin C, which acts like as immunity booster and saves you from various ailments.
- Saffron for menses: Saffron is used to controlled blood loss during the menstrual cycle.
- Saffron for Arthritis: In the traditional medicine physicians prescribed saffron for arthritis patients. It is also good in controlling of asthma. Saffron helps to clear breath.
- Saffron for hair loss: The application of saffron over the scalp is good in treating of baldness. It is also helpful in stimulating hair growth.
Hamiast brings you Kishtwari Saffron directly from the field of Kishtwar at your doorsteps, so order this heathy Kishtwai produce to elevate the healthy lifestyle.
|Origin||Kishtwar, Jammu and Kashmir|
|Serving Recommendation||Soak the Saffron ( Kesar) for at least 30minutes in water/milk recommended more than 1 hours before use.|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|Specialty||Natural Saffron procured directly from the farms.|
|Storage Instructions||Store in cool and dry place|