Estimated Arrival:5-7 Days
Weight: 500.00 gms
The Almond is a species of tree native to India. Almond trees are believed to have been domesticated dating back to 3000-2000 BC, found unearthed in Jordan. Almonds are packed with vitamins, protein, fiber, and minerals moreover, they are associated with a number of health benefits. Do you know? A handful of almonds (approx. 1 ounce) — contain 1/8th of our daily protein needs. For centuries, the health benefits of almonds have been documented, and the modern research backs up most of the ancient claims – Almonds have many good reasons to include them in your diet.
Health Benefits of NImbark Organic Almonds:-
- Almonds are effective in lowering cholesterol levels.
- It helps to increases the vitamin E levels in the plasma and red blood cells.
- Reduces Brest cancer by 2-3 times.
- Almonds in the diet may help reduce heart disease and improved levels of blood lipids.
- Almonds may Help to control Blood Sugar levels.
- As Almonds have low carbohydrates and high protein and fiber, which helps people feel fuller for longer; reducing the number of calorie intake. So overall helps to reduce weight.
A popular ingredient finding its way into many Indian types of gravy, cashew. The origin of Cashew is from Brazil, it is a nut high in minerals. It was brought to India by traders. A are large juicy apples hanging from the branches at the bottom of which are attached the cashew nut. NImbark Organic Cashew nuts are crunchy, delicately delicious, creamy and sweet. These are packed with energy, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins that are essential for robust health. Cashew nuts have become popular throughout the world for their crunchy, delicate flavor and extraordinary health benefits. These can be used as a snack or as an addition to smoothies, salads, stir-fries, and other meals. You harness incredible health benefits with each serving of cashews.
Health Benefits of Nimbark Organic Cashew Nut:-
- Cashews help to lower LDL which increases the carrying capacity of HDL. Then HDL absorbs the cholesterol from the heart and takes it to the liver where it can be broken down, Hence improves Heart health.
- Cashew nuts are rich in copper, which helps to eliminate free radicals from the body. Thus, prevents from Blood-related diseases.
- Cashews contain a very powerful antioxidant pigment called as Zea Xanthin. This pigment creates a protective layer over our retina. Thus saving eyes from dust, pollution, UV-rays, etc.
- Cashew is rich in selenium which is not only good for the skin.
- If consumed on a moderate and regular basis can help to lose weight faster.
- Cashews are rich with Omega 3 fatty acids that help to boost the metabolic process to burn excess fat.
- Cashew helps to ensure healthy and shiny hair.