In India Black Pepper is called ‘kaali mirch’. Pepper has a hot, sharp, and biting taste. This is a warming spice. Black Pepper is one of the important and oldest spices in the world. It was so important, that it was used to pay taxes in ancient times. India has a supreme position in pepper production. It is also known as the ‘King of Spices’ and ‘Black Gold’, black pepper has a unique and sharp taste of its own. We so often use salt in our dishes and black pepper often lie forgotten. Black pepper dramatically enhances the taste of your dishes and its health benefits are enormous.
- It helps to Stimulates digestion.
- It has Vitamin A, Vitamin C, flavonoids, carotenes and other anti-oxidants that can be helpful in removing harmful free radicals and protect the body from diseases and cancers.
- It is antibacterial and therefore helps to cure cough and cold.
- Black Pepper contains phytonutrients which help to break down fat cells, and also increases metabolism.
- Black Pepper is one of the best exfoliators, Improves Skin, and It is known to cure of Vitiligo, a disease in which skin loses pigmentation, and creates white patches.