Nimbark Organic Cashew Nuts (250g)
A popular ingredient finding its way into many Indian types of gravy, cashew. The origin of Cashew is from Brazil, it is a nut high in minerals. It was brought to India by traders. A are large juicy apples hanging from the branches at the bottom of which are attached the cashew nut. NImbark Organic Cashew nuts are crunchy, delicately delicious, creamy and sweet. These are packed with energy, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins that are essential for robust health. Cashew nuts have become popular throughout the world for their crunchy, delicate flavor and extraordinary health benefits. These can be used as a snack or as an addition to smoothies, salads, stir-fries, and other meals. You harness incredible health benefits with each serving of cashews.
Health Benefits of Cashew Nut:-
- Cashews help to lower LDL which increases the carrying capacity of HDL. Then HDL absorbs the cholesterol from the heart and takes it to the liver where it can be broken down, Hence improves Heart health.
- Cashew nuts are rich in copper, which helps to eliminate free radicals from the body. Thus, prevents from Blood-related diseases.
- Cashews contain a very powerful antioxidant pigment called as Zea Xanthin. This pigment creates a protective layer over our retina. Thus saving eyes from dust, pollution, UV-rays, etc.
- Cashew is rich in selenium which is not only good for the skin.
- If consumed on a moderate and regular basis can help to lose weight faster.
- Cashews are rich with Omega 3 fatty acids that help to boost the metabolic process to burn excess fat.
- Cashew helps to ensure healthy and shiny hair.