The Almond is a species of tree native to India. Almond trees are believed to have been domesticated dating back to 3000-2000 BC, found unearthed in Jordan. Almonds are packed with vitamins, protein, fiber, and minerals moreover, they are associated with a number of health benefits. Do you know? A handful of almonds (approx. 1 ounce) — contain 1/8th of our daily protein needs. For centuries, the health benefits of almonds have been documented, and the modern research backs up most of the ancient claims – Almonds have many good reasons to include them in your diet.
Health Benefits of NImbark Organic Almonds:-
- Almonds are effective in lowering cholesterol levels.
- It helps to increases the vitamin E levels in the plasma and red blood cells.
- Reduces Brest cancer by 2-3 times.
- Almonds in the diet may help reduce heart disease and improved levels of blood lipids.
- Almonds may Help to control Blood Sugar levels.
- Almonds have low carbohydrates and high protein and fiber, which helps people feel fuller for longer; reducing the number of calorie intake. So overall helps to reduce weight.