Rose water also called Gulab Jal in India, is so special that it has found a place in every Indian household. Rose water is a liquid made from Rose petals and water. Because of its sweet scent, it is used as a perfume, but it has many culinary and medicinal values and, as well. Benefits of Rosewater are aplenty it is also remarkably versatile which makes it is undoubtedly beauty's magic potion. Rose water is suitable for all type of skin, whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin, this is what makes rose water a beauty secret or rather a secret weapon of women all over the world, not just India.
Organic Kashmir is the highest quality of authentic 100% organic Rose Water (Rose Hydrosol) made from the top quality, hand-selected fresh organic rose petals from Kashmir and steamed fresh Himalayan spring water.
Benefits for Skin and Hairs:-
- It helps to control excess oil and maintain the skin's pH balance.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can get rid of acne, help reduce the redness of irritated skin, eczema, and dermatitis.
- As it has antibacterial properties, It also aids in healing cuts, scars, and wounds.
- Due to its antioxidant properties rose water help to regenerate skin tissues and strengthen skin cells.
- Rose water helps clean pores and tones the skin.
- The moisturizing and nourishing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to get rid of dandruff and to treat mild scalp inflammations. Rosewater revitalizes hair growth and works wonders as a natural conditioner.