Raw Forest Honey is extracted from the nectar of wildflowers and hence the name.
Kashmiri honey has a distinct taste as it is collected from wildflowers from the foothills of Himalayas.
Honey is of the best sweeteners. When we consume honey as a sweetener, we might not realize we are consuming antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. It is high in anti-oxidants & is a great energizer.
Organic Kashmir Forest Raw Honey will transport you to another level of taste and health, infusing your soul and body with a bit of wild sweetness. After you have tasted Himalayan Forest Raw Honey It’s hard for you to go back to any other honey.
- As it is anti bacterial and anti fungal raw honey can kill unwanted bacteria and fungus.
- Treat wounds and effective in killing germ and also aids in tissue regeneration.
- Raw Forest Honey has shown immune-boosting and anticancer benefits.
- Honey can be used to treat some digestive issues such as Diarrhea, It is effective for treatment for Helicobacter pylori bacteria.
- Try a spoonful of honey if you have cold. Honey is an age old sore throat remedy. when a cold virus hits you add this honey to hot tea with lemon.
- Honey is less bad than the sugar for Diabetics.
In addition to the numerous benefits, raw honey can also carry a harmful bacteria ‘ Clostridium botulinum’. Specifically this is dangerous for babies.
Raw honey should never be given to an infant who is below one year age.