Rosemary Essential Oil (Pair) By SC
Rosemary Essential oil is actually one of the most powerful herbs and essential oils on the planet. Rosemary is a small evergreen plant which belongs to the mint family that also includes the herbs lavender, basil, myrtle and sage. The leaves of Rosemary are commonly used fresh or dried to flavor various dishes. Rosemary is a healing herb. From the leaves and flowering tops of the plant rosemary essential oil is extracted. It has a woody, evergreen-like scent, rosemary oil is typically described as purifying and invigorating (full of energy)
There are many health uses of this oil which range from antioxidant benefits, anti-inflammation to memory enhancement and more. The health benefits of Rosemary oil can be attributed to its properties such antioxidant benefits and anti-inflammation to memory enhancement and more.
- Contains Hair Loss and Boosts Growth.
- Reduces Acne And contain Signs Of Aging.
- Improves Memory.
- Promote nerve growth.
- Boosts Immune System.
- Promotes Digestion.
- Relieves Headaches.
- Cures Cough, Cold, And Flu.
- Helps Fight Cancer.
- Removes Bad Odor.
- Helps Liver Detoxification And improves Gallbladder Function
HOW TO USE
- Boosts Memory: With 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil add 3 drops of rosemary oil and rub on the upper neck or diffuse for 1 hour a day.
- Reduce Pain: With 2 drops of peppermint oil and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil Mix 2 drops of rosemary oil, then rub on sore muscles and painful joints to decrease inflammation and increase circulation.
- Hair Thickener: Try Olive Oil with Rosemary and Lavender, which is a great way to incorporate rosemary into your routine for a hair boost and scalp.
- Boost Prostate Health: With 1/2 teaspoon of carrier oil mix 2 drops of rosemary oil and rub beneath testicles.
- Gallbladder Function: With 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil Mix 3 drops of rosemary oil and rub over gallbladder area twice daily to improve gallbladder functioning.