The Heavenly Dried Berries Hamper
The Sunkissed Berries Combo is not just a mixture of berries but has more to it, berries are healthy and have many health benefits. These sweet chewy dried berries are packed with essential nutrients that boost the overall health of the body. Berries have a fabulous reputation when it comes to health, berries are packed with antioxidants, and other important nutrients to keep you going. Berries are a great source of fibre as well which is important for digestive health. In a recently published journal, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, eating just under a cup of mixed berries daily for eight weeks was associated with increased levels of “good” HDL cholesterol and lowered blood pressure, two positives when it comes to heart health.
Health Benefits of Blueberries
- Maintaining healthy bones: Blueberries contain iron, phosphorous, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and vitamin K, which are the important components of bones and helps in building and maintaining bone structure and strength.
-Skin health: Collagen which is the support system of the skin relies on vitamin c as an essential nutrient and helps t0 prevent skin damage caused by pollution, sun and smoke. one cup of blueberries provides 24% of the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.
- Digestion, Weight Loss and Reduce Appetite: Blue Berries have good fibre content, which helps in the maintenance of a healthy digestive tract and prevents constipation. Fibre is also helpful in weight loss and weight management. The high fibre contained in blueberries increase the feeling of being full and thus can help to reduce a person's overall calorie intake.
Health Benefits of Cranberry
- Urinary tract infections: Antioxidant proanthocyanidins present in cranberry helps to stop certain bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract walls and thus helps in the prevention of infection.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Cranberry helps to reduce platelet buildup and reduces blood pressure, which in turn helps in reduced cardiovascular risks.
- Dental Health: The proanthocyanidins present in cranberries may also benefit oral health, by preventing bacterial growth, cranberries may also be beneficial in preventing gum diseases.
Health Benefits of Strawberries
- Helps Burn Stored Fats: Anthocyanins, The red colouring stimulates the burning of stored fat. (The Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry)
- Boost Short-term Memory: The anthocyanins boost short-term memory by 100 per cent in eight weeks. (The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry)
-Anti-ageing properties: Filled with biotin, Strawberries helps build strong hair and nails. They also contain the antioxidant ellagic acid, which protects the elastic fibers in our skin to prevent sagging.
-Low in Calories – High in Fiber One cup contains only 54 calories, the compound nitrate found promotes blood flow and oxygen in our body, which is great for weight loss.
-Lower cardiovascular disease: Flavonoids in strawberries may lower the risk of heart diseases.
|Combo Contents||Blueberries (100 grams), Strawberries (100 grams), Cranberries (100 grams)|