Zabar Tea Twig Masala Chai (10 Tea Sticks)
This is a Vegetarian product.
- Masala Chai has anti inflammatory properties.
- A single cup helps beat fatigue.
- The tea keep cold and flu at bay, It boosts your metabolism and prevents diabetes.
- Masala Tea is especially good for your heart.
- Directions for Use: Place one tea Stick in a pre-warmed cup and add freshly boiled water. Remove the tea stick and plunge in ice water for 3-4 minutes. Then stir. Add honey/sugar for a tangy ice tea. You can also use milk instead of water.
Brew a cup of Masala Chai, a variant in Indian teas which is given its heavenly flavor and aromatic essence by Kashmiri spices. The tea is made by brewing black tea with cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, star anise, and a multitude of Kashmiri condiments. It is then packed into tea sticks. Unlike tea bags which collapse when seeped in water, Tea sticks remain firm allowing the tea leaves to uncurl and release their delicate flavors. The masala chai makes a perfect drink to relish in the summers, its cold and spicy flavors making their soothing effect while you combat the scorching summer heat. Let the tea stick rest in your cup and keep topping with water for hours at a stretch. Health Benefits: Masala Chai has anti inflammatory properties. A single cup helps beat fatigue. The tea keep cold and flu at bay. It boosts your metabolism and prevents diabetes. Masala Tea is especially good for your heart. The New Age Zabar Tea Twig to bring that high quality, convenience and 'brew differently' experience to you. Made of Certified Food Grade Packaging Material. Individually sealed for longer freshness of tea. Leaf grade tea inside - no inferior quality dust. Does not collapse like teabags when steeped in water. Gives ample space for tea leaf to expand. Elegant and modern alternative to the paper tea bag. Amazingly convenient - No need for spoon / stirrer / strainer.